2012-10-25

This...is a bit late a post. And a corny one at that. >_>;;;;;

To my parents, loved ones and friends, thank you. 


To my parents, thank you for 21 years of taking care of me, putting up with my temper tantrums and my spoilt kid persona. And also, thank you for bringing me into this world, loving me unconditionally, being there when I need you and also giving me advice and guidance whenever I need someone to talk to. 


To my friends, thank you for putting up with my mood-swings, emo/low self-esteem phases and my stubbornness whenever I want something as well as my argumentative/rebellious attitude that I sometimes uptake after a bad day/experience. And also, thank you for laughing at my stupid jokes and tolerating my madness Madness? This. Is. SSSPPAAAAARRRRTTTTTAAAAAAAA, insanity and brain-breaking moments. 

Last but not least. Below is my message to you. 

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/3/27/cabbe3e7-18c9-442c-ac8e-007dc6b3b16a.jpg 

Because nowadays I find my behaviour awkwardm, weird and illogical as f*ck. ._.;;



No comments: