2012-09-09

Music Questionnaire no.X + 1

Pick 5 artists that you love before reading the questions.
1: Ayumi Hamasaki
2: Daisuke Ishiwatari
3: Shakira
4: Abingdon Boys School
5: Koda Kumi

1.  What was the first song you ever heard by 1?
--> "Boys and Girls", at the age of 10. Was completely hooked by then.

2.  What is your favorite song of 5?
--> At the moment, it's "Okay" from her Dejavu album. I also like "TABOO".

3.  What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
--> Her lyrics and music appeal to me and I can relate to them, be it a sad or happy song. Her music is one of the types I can relate and reflect to as well as take comfort in. This is the simplest way I can put it.

4.  What are your favorite lyrics of 5?
--> I've never given too much thought about her lyrics. But my favourite set would be "KAMEN" from her Best Second Session album.

5.  How many times have you seen 4 live?
--> Never since they have came to Singapore before. v.v

6.  What is your favorite song by 2?
--> OMG Why you ask this. There're just too many to name. XD
But if I am to go by series:
Blazblue Calamity Trigger: "Queen of Rose"
Blazblue Continuum Shift: "Alexandrite"
Guilty Gear X: It's a tie between "Momentary Life" and "Writhe in Pain"
Guilty Gear XX Midnight Carnival/Accent Core onwards: ...still "Momentary Life". And also "Haven't  you got eyes in your head?"
Guilty Gear 2 Overture: "Hiruandan"
Favourite of favourites is a tie between "Queen of Rose" and "Hiruandan".

7.  Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?
--> "Your Embrace". It reminds me of someone so much that as much as I like her music I avoid listening to it whenever I don't want to feel down.

8.  What is your favorite song by 1?
-->  Oei this isn't funny. Stop asking me to pick favourites when I like all of their songs DX.
But if I am to really choose one, "(miss)understood" from the album (miss)understood. And currently "Last Links" from her Rock 'n' Roll Circus album.

9.  When did you first get into 2?
--> Polytechnic year 2 semester 2.

10.  How did you get into 3?
-->  Father picked up a CD case when we alighted the plane from Australia to Singapore. Picked out one of the CDs (namely "Laundry Service" by Shakira) and started listening. Fan of Shakira since then.

11.  What is your favorite song by 4?
-->  "stay away". This is actually pretty easy since this is the song that I arguably listen to the most by that band.

12.  How many times have you seen 5 live?
-->  Never.

13.  What is a good memory concerning 1?
-->  Homework marathon to her music. Was pretty productive then.

14.  Is there a song by 2 that makes you sad?
-->  "Memory of Tears" and "X-matic" (Crossmatic). The former as in sad-sad and the latter as in angry-sad.

15.  What is your favorite song by 3?
-->  How come I'm not surprised? -_-
Both "Day and the time" and "Underneath Your Clothes".

No comments: