2012-09-23

After watching Resident Evil Retribution, I find that I think the darnest things.
For one particular scene, I have summarised into a one-liner.

"Zombies on motorcycles in Soviet Russia."

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY INTERNET MEMES AND JOKES I CAN PULL WITH THIS ONE-LINER?


And also Alice's fight scene in the Umbrella corridor at the Japan stimulation facility. She had killed an entire horde using a bicycle chain, a hand-gun and around 2 magazines. Credit should also go to her grappling and martial art skills though. The entire fight scene and her movements are so smooth that they are comparable to how Lady single-handedly took out an entire horde of demons on her own in DMC3.

Only that Alice didn't waste so much gunpowder and ammo.


...and also Alice didn't turn to the screen at the end of the fight scene and go "Stylish!". I am going to either laugh my ass off or blue-screen my brain if that happens. Those and also contemplate if the Capcom producers are taking DMC A LITTLE too far.


Oh yes. Before I forget. THE GOLDEN QUOTE. "Congratulations, you're a bad-ass."


*applauds* Alice oh Alice. You're like the Chuck Norris of your own series.


...now that I think about it, I hope that there's no Hokkien version of Resident Evil especially now for some reason someone did a Hokkien parody of the first Left4Dead trailer. DIDIDIDIDIDI BOOOHHHM XD

No comments: