2012-05-05

I'm still alive

WARNING: INTERNET MEME SPAM. This post is not advised for those having low or no tolerance for Internet memes or for personnel who are unable to decipher their meaning. Please proceed with caution.


Just to update on this old and rusty platform on the internet again and not to let the dust accumulate...

In Blazblue Continuuum Shift Extend, you can now fight Mu-12 after Boss Hazama in the arcade. I don't know if this is a glitch in the game, or if you do something like knock out Boss Hazama with a Distortion Finish or something along those lines...but yeah. YOU GET TO FIGHT THE REAL BOSS OF THE GAME. An appropriately and widely feared one if I may add.

I went to the Iluma arcade with Wen Hui, she was on her game and I was on mine, I knocked out Boss Hazama with a sword to the head...and then comes the  'Black Beast blah blah blah Cauldron blah blah blah Azure blah blah blah New Wife blah blah YAY' monologue followed by Hazama mocking you, then the stage update on top of the screen flashes Stage 11 to which I ignored, expecting the credits to appear. However, to my utmost shock, the next stage music plays and before I know it, I'm supposed to face Unlimited Mu-12, the REAL boss of the game.

To put it simply, this meme:


As the game starts and when Mu-12 starts spamming Steins Gunner (her Drive), shuffles them around at incredible speed, some tackling you while shooting lasers at you *pew pew pew pew* and dentonates them at random intervals then decides to end it all by directing ALL OF THEM AT YOU IN ONE GO:

When the game ends:

...without a strategy.

I love my memes. 8D

No thanks to her, I think I'll be burning more money on Blazblue than I already am. Despite the mental trauma that she has given me after her utterly defeating my Lambda-11. QAQ

AND. More money burned on Saiyuki books, namely the 10th anniversary Character Book for Sanzo and Goku and Gojyo's Postcard Collection. The former I've bought because I figured that the book was more worth my $20 compared to a cocktail at this bar restaurant that I would be peeing out in the morning. As for the latter, merely to add to the Saiyuki Postcard Collection that I already have. I REGRET NOTHING And for this. I may not be his fangirl but that does not stop me from nose-bleeding at beautifully illustrated fictional men. Now be a good boy and get your One Piece counterpart to stop stalking me in Gasha-Pon.

Lasalle Art and Design Portfolio Preparation course starts on 12th May. References needed for first day and subsequent days. Examples of reference artists include atas names like Andy Warhol and Van Gogh. I like game artists and manga artists. ...and some professional ones like artgerm on Deviantart.

My life is a lie and one giant ball of failure. And worse still, I haven't even started on Yin from Darker than Black yet. *stabs self repeatedly*

Meanwhile, have a meme:


Damn I love meme generators.


AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIBARI-SAN!!!!! 8D

No comments: