As I am mass-spamming musical questionnaires, I'm not going to go in depth for lyrics.
Rules:
1. Open up any media player and put it on shuffle
2. Answer each question by posting the song title and band
3. POST NO MATTER HOW STUPID IT SEEMS TO YOU!
4. Don't cheat and try not skipping over any questions
5. Tag 3 people
Sample questions
Hello, your name is?
What's your occupation?
What's your hobby?
Ok cool now that you have a sample of what to do, here are the questions!
________________
1. If someone stole your favorite item, what would you yell out of anger?
--> "Winter Garden" by GIRL NEXT DOOR
...wut?
1. Open up any media player and put it on shuffle
2. Answer each question by posting the song title and band
3. POST NO MATTER HOW STUPID IT SEEMS TO YOU!
4. Don't cheat and try not skipping over any questions
5. Tag 3 people
Sample questions
Hello, your name is?
What's your occupation?
What's your hobby?
Ok cool now that you have a sample of what to do, here are the questions!
________________
1. If someone stole your favorite item, what would you yell out of anger?
--> "Winter Garden" by GIRL NEXT DOOR
...wut?
2. You trip and fall in front of your crush, they say:
--> "孤高のプライド" (Kokou no Puraido) by Takashi Kondo
Stand up on your own? ...how ungentlemanly.
3. A moment of disappointment hits you, what do you mutter?
--> "It was a Good Day" by Ice Cube
--> "It was a Good Day" by Ice Cube
At least things don't get worse?
4. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
--> "Naturally" by Ayumi Hamasaki
To achieve my dreams, be myself and live life to the fullest, I guess. That's a disappointment, I was hoping for "Money, Money, Money" XD
5. What's the best way to describe your closest friend?
--> "4 Minutes [Rebirth Remix Edit]" by Madonna
*stares at nii-san* ...erm, the person wants to make a mark no matter the suffering. This applies to many many people. @_@
6. Best movie of all time?
--> "Snow Goose (Long Version)" by Mutsuhiko Izumi
*refrains from mentioning any parodies*
7. Best make-out spot to take someone?
--> "Audio Track 8" by Unknown
--> "Audio Track 8" by Unknown
It's actually an OST from the first series of Pokemon, usually when Ash's side is winning or when epic stuff happens. I don't see how this is relevant. Somewhere...majestic?
8. A song that would play during a wicked torturing of your enemies?
--> "Boon!!" by LM.C
It sounds too genki for torture, but it should be just right when I'm chasing them around with a road-roller. >8D
9. A theme song that would play everytime your parent(s) enter a room?
--> "Can't Beat the Feeling" by Kylie Minogue
--> "Can't Beat the Feeling" by Kylie Minogue
I love my parents, does this answer?
10. You're walking home and you find 20 bucks, what you you say?
--> "OASIS" by Gackt
I beg to differ. I'll say "Lucky~" or something along those lines
11. Your Theme song?
--> "Gaiking" by Psychic Lover
MEDIA PLAYER!!!!! WHY YOU GIVE ME THEME SONG WORTHY OF BANG SHISHIGAMI? D8
12. The end of the world is near, your reaction?
--> "Heaven" by heidi.
...cause' we all gonna die?
13. A good song to kill to?
--> "About You" by Ayumi Hamasaki
THIS should be my theme song instead. This song's also dark enough for killing and also questioning my victim before he/she dies. ...>:D
14. Someone broke your heart, what will you do now?
--> "Candle Lights" by BoA
THIS SONG itself reminds me of the very idiot who broke my heart.
"I want to tell you how much I care for you and treasure you even if you break my heart." ...but NO, depending on how much you've pissed me off, I might or might not inflict violence on you.
15. Your make-out song?
--> "Rain drops #3 [Park]" by 猫叉Master
More like song to cry to or sleep to, really. Unless this applies to kissing in the rain. BITCH PLEASE. What are the odds of recreating a drama scene?
16. You punch someone in the face, what do they cry out?
--> "Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Theme of Dr. Doom"
--> "Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Theme of Dr. Doom"
... *Kenpachi psycho smile no jutsu*
17. A rock is thrown through your window with a note on it. It says?
--> "Imperial Code" by Daisuke Ishiwatari
...BLAZBLUE!!!!!! IT LIVESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Where's the Noel and Jin showdown???!!!!!
18. Someone compliments you on something, your reply?
--> "No.1" by BoA
D'aawwww~ Thank you, you're awesome too!! 8D
19. What does the world and everyone in it think of you?
--> "100% Pure" by Pipo Angels
--> "100% Pure" by Pipo Angels
...you don't know me yet, do you?
20. An opening fight scene song?
--> "DOUBLE" by BoA
Hmm, it fits.
21. If you where one of the 7 sins... which would you be?
--> "meaning of Love" by Ayumi Hamasaki
I was expecting something lazy for sloth.
22. Your favorite bedtime story?
--> "I'll be waiting" by Lenny Kravitz
More like favourite song to MOPE to.
23. The song you'll make your husbund/wife dance to when you get married?
--> "Hoshi no negai wo" by NIGHTMARE
...make him lip-sync to while I cheer? ^^;;;
24. You and a friend are trapped on an island, how will you decide leadership?
--> "Smiles of Split" by 猫叉Master
We split jobs and work together.
25. How will people remember you when you're dead and gone?
--> "Toumei Shelter" by Shimotsuki Haruka
As an invisible entity or something?
No comments:
Post a Comment