2011-11-28

Is it just me or do I get BLEACH vibes from watching the new opening of Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend?



I do have a few things to say about the OP, seemingly...awesome or awful depending on how you look at it:

1. Noel would never make that kind of pissed expression. Not when she's fighting her best friend and when her other best friend jumps in to stop the fight.

2. I like the Carl vs Relius part, though, especially when Ada and Ignis clashes.

3. I can never look at Hazama the same way again after reading the 'YAY NEW WIFE' comic strip. XD

4. WHY SPARKLY LOLI GET MORE SCREEN-TIME THAN HAKUMEN?????? D8

5. MOAR RACHEL!!!! Or more Lambda...


that's what I think, really. Calamity Trigger OP ("ao-iconoclast" by KOTOKO) works much better.



Owari.

Edit after posting: KNN, why must specifically show sparkly loli when I post on my blog?

No comments: