Character song-wise, one example is "Uso" ("Lies") by Emiri Katou (Lucifel/Shiffon), a beautiful but sad piece, especially when she hits the high notes, she doesn't sound too strained or too annoying.
Another is "Daylight Moon" by Michael (not sure about voice actor name) and Taniyama Kishou (Reizel) for both the angels and demons' sides respectively. The former sounding calming, angelic and comforting, while the latter's version sounding a bit protective, and edges more towards the 'ending' feel where upon hearing the music lets you know that you've spent a good deal of effort in finishing the game, therefore you can now kick back and relax to enjoy the music and credits.
On another note, after I complained, moaned, complained somemore, got pissed, complained more, moped, complained, criticized, complained and flipped a table, Evanescence FINALLY came up with a new album. To which I've only heard the first track as of now, but from what I've heard, they've cut down on the emo and upped the bad-ass, which is a very big plus in my book.
And~ before I forget, if you're even reading this, no your CD's not with me, nii-san. But thanks for the Britney, Avril and Lady Gaga CDs.
No comments:
Post a Comment