2011-10-09

Music Shuffle Survey
Created by xomfgitsalexis and taken 22661 times on Bzoink
- TO TAKE THIS SURVEY, SIMPLY PUT YOUR MUSIC PLAYER ON SHUFFLE -
- AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITH THE TITLE OF THE SONG THAT COMES ON -
[it's better if you don't cheat and don't skip any songs.]
What is your name? Or what should your name be?: 'Web of Night (English version)' by T.M Revolution
How is your life going?: 'Ouchi ga Ichiban' by Satomi Koorogi (...o__o wut?)
What is your nickname?: 'BLADE CHORD' by Abingdon Boys School. (W00T!!! 8D)
What is your theme song?: 'delight song' by GRANRODEO
What is your best friend's theme song?: 'Loca' by Shakira
How is your life going to turn out?: 'Nichiyoubi no Siesta' by Ali Project. (...very lazy? o_o;)
Will you get married?: 'Why Wait?' by Shakira (I don't deny that I like this song but...this doesn't make sense=_=)
Will you have kids?: 'talkin'2 myself' by Ayumi Hamasaki (well if I ever do, they'll be very bad-ass =w=)
What will your job be?: 'Tsubasa wo kudasai' by NIGHTMARE
Did you/will you finish school?: '18sai' (Jyuuha-sai)' by NIGHTMARE (so...you're trying to tell me to keep believing without a definite answer?? =_=)
Who is your best friend?: 'LONELY FIGHTER' by Orange Range
Who is or will be your significant other?: 'Chichi wo Moge' by Hiroki Takahashi (surprisingly Hiroki Takahashi sounds very retarded in this .__.)
Who do you like?: 'Maru Kaite Chikyuu -Japan version-' by Hiroki Takahashi (serious people who do their work, yeah.)
How will you die?: 'Hello Beastie' Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest soundtrack (hopefully not eaten by something?)
How do you feel right now?: 'VENUS' by Takky and Tsubasa
What is your favorite song?: 'Cycle' by Cherryblossom
How could you describe your parents?: 'Supreme Folly' by Yuzo Koshiro (serious people who don't like to make mistakes)
Your best friend[s]?: 'Maru Kaite Chikyuu -Italy version-' by Daisuke Namikawa (oAo erm, anime fans? Or easy-going people?)
Your teachers?: 'Days' by GIRL NEXT DOOR
Your significant other [or crush...]?: 'Mata Ashita' by Masami Okui
Yourself?: 'Underneath Your Clothes' by Shakira
What is your best feature?: '蒼焰-SOUEN-feat. BASI,sakkon,FUNKYMIC from 韻sist' by Abingdon Boys School
What will you be / should you be, profession-wise?: 'Chotto zuttsu' by Kousuke Toriumi
How could you describe this survey?: 'Hey You!' by Hiroshi Tamaki
What makes you angry?: 'Tore bian na ore ni daku kare ~O niisan ha ai no tabiji chuu ver.~ トレビアンな俺に抱かれ ~お兄さんは愛の旅路中ver.~ (Embrace the Très Bien Moi)' by Masaya Onosaka
What makes you sad?: 'Seasons' by Hiroki Tamaki
What makes you happy?: 'VS - VS Display Screen' by Daisuke Ishiwatari (Blazblue OST) (...playing Blazblue? :3)
What makes you dance?: 'Birthday Eve' by Koda Kumi
What is your favorite color?: 'Hesujukojo -Venus-' by T.M Revolution (now that's irrelevant)
How would you describe yourself?: 'Blazblue OST - Calamity Trigger- Opening theme' by Daisuke Ishiwatari (I. Did not cheat to get this. I swear. I'm just awesome this way. :3 *gets bricked*)
Who is your worst enemy?: 'Scenario -Sasuke version-' by Sugiyama Noriaki (aforementioned character is my worst enemy? Sure why not? ^_^)
Who do you hate?: 'Hanabi ~Episode II~' by Ayumi Hamasaki (.........HIM.)
Who do you love?: 'Serenade' by Versailles
Who do you lust after?: 'Maru Kaite Chikyuu -China version-' by Kaida Yuki (O.O wut? No.)
Finish the Sentece
I wish: 'Ichirin no Hana' by High and Mighty Color (for you to never wither)
I want to: 'LONELY FIGHTER' by GRANRODEO (what's with 'lonely fighter' thing? =A=)
I want to kill: 'KURASSHU?! NAITOMEA CHANNERU' by NIGHTMARE (I'm not sure but listening to this makes me feel like killing everyone =~=)
I want to eat: '1 LOVE' by Ayumi Hamasaki
My head: '赤城一雪 告白' by Unknown, from Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side 2nd Kiss (oAo)
I am: 'Criminal baby' by NIGHTMARE
My best feature is: 'Re: Re:' by Asian Kung-Fu Generation
My eyes are: 'light green' by Mutsuhiko Izumi from Jubeat Ripples Soundtrack (NO THEY'RE NOT. THEY'RE DARK BROWN XD)
My hair is: 'Shinsen' by Sho Hayami (nothing like yours, Aizen)
My face is: 'One Day' from Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
You should: 'Footsetps in the Dark' by The Isley Brothers (sleep. *gets bricked* Be more aware)
Random
Words of advice: 'Uneasiness' from Yu-gi-oh OST Sound Duel 1 (this ain't no advice =A=)
How do others see me?: 'Greenfield (Suiseiseki's theme)' by Unknown, from Rozen Maiden Alibat OST (that I'm cheerful and airy? o_o)
How do I see myself?: '平日コマンド 冬休み' by Unknown, from Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side, Second Kiss (that I'm lazy, yeah)
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

No comments: