Get ready for massive pic-spam. And by the way, this is only PART ONE. Part two coming with gradual updates. Please pardon my sucky camera angles, opportunistic people and my phone camera. Not interested don't read. Simple as that. Oh yeah, by opportunistic, I mean this:

Demotivational posters FTW.
Taiwan Day 1
Arrived at Taiwan, Taipei. Start of pic-spam. Below is the toilet of a 5 star hotel. *_* describes the room perfectly. (They have bathtubs!!!!) And I forgot to take a picture of the room. =_=; LOL Fail.

Their toilet bowls have this. *points to below* Even heat regulators. Sugoi. :D

Playstation Portable exhibit at the lobby of the hotel.

*breaks through glass* *grabs lavender coloured PSP* MINE!!!!!!!!!!! *runs* XD

That's the hotel. Taken at Day 2 before leaving the hotel. According to the tour guide, one night in this hotel costs around $400 to $500 Sing dollars. oAo; But I can understand why the cost. This hotel is not for poor people. =_=;

Didn't take any pictures at Xi Men Ding or the night market. Was too busy shopping. XD Which was...kind of just as well. The bag I bought at Zinc with nii-san decided to give up on me by exposing my belongings to the mass public...if I could put it that way. Not that it snapped, but the zip refuses to work anymore...so yeah. Bought quite a number of things (mostly clothes as well as a new bag) at the night market.
And also picked up anime merchandise at this AWESOMESAUCE shop at the entrance of Xi Men Ding. DAMN COOL LOR. 3 storeys worth of merchandise. Doujinshi, character and anime OSTs (THEY EVEN HAVE GERORIN'S COVER CD!!!!!!! 8D) , artbooks, figurines, cosplay costumes and one entire storey dedicated to solely merchandise with a couple of cosplay costumes and even wigs. *A* OPEN ONE IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!!11!!!!!!! 8D Then we'll all go there clean the shop.
Didn't have enough time to take pictures at Xi Men Ding because the tour guide gave us only 1 hour to stay at Xi Men Ding. So I only had time to grab Wen Hui and nii-san's merchandise, as well as 2 Hetalia files and a Project Diva keychain (I got Miku =_=). *claws at glass*
OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE OPEN IN SINGAPORE. *A*
Taiwan Day 2
Went to Yehliu on the second day. The venue is Yeliu Geopark.

I've no idea who that person in the picture was but one thing was for sure. There were a lot of China tourists. And they just kept blocking me from taking a proper picture of the place's name...one after another they just kept flooding in. Until, I finally thought it was clear, I snapped a picture and this lady just happened to be very opportunistic and rushed in. Then my camera saved. =A= *rage* Then she leaves. I see she leave I very happy and I take again.Then she cme back. OEI. WHAT YOU WANT LAH. PEOPLE WANT TO TAKE PICTURE, YOU $%^&#$!&**&$#!!!

This is a map of the place.

A snoozing dog. :3

The pathway.

The beach.

Many many...rocks.


A rock that looks like a hippo. But actually its called "Fairy shoe" (仙女鞋). Note the shoe-like formation on rock.

This looks somewhat like a dead prawn/prehistoric being hybrid. It looks like it was baked dry. o_o;

I think this looks like a pic snount. Wen Hui thinks this looks like someone jaw-dropping. Any other suggestions?

This is a fossilised. I forgot what creature it was supposed to be but it's known to have a flower-like pattern on it.
One of the beehive-like rocks.

This looks like the side profile of a human.

A far-away take of the pedestrian bridge.

This particular rock looks like a human brain, for some reason.

This was what they used to test the speed of new ships in the past before the use of GPS . Its called a speed trial station.

The explanation panel.

This rock looks like a seahorse.

Let's play 'Spot the Fishes' =w=

Lunch at Yehliu: (that's my dad's hand XD looks somewhat like mine only with more muscle and larger) Drunken chicken (with solidified fats. IT'S SO COOL 8D *bricks self*) , Fuzhou fishball noodles and...and...uh...lu rou fan. I don't know which 'lu' is it but I'm going for marinated and not deer. =_=;;

FLUFFY SLIPPERS!!!!!! 8D But I never buy =~=

Ying Tao Xiao Wan Zi stationery set. DAMN CUTE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

...I realise that I sound very girly in the previous two comments. ...oh noes I'm becoming girly. D8 Followed by a collection of mini-sized Chinese army weapons.

Tio bird poo. =~=; And moved on to the Cultural Village like place where for some reason, there's Naruto gasha. But I never go and turn that one. Later get Sasuke and end up using him as punching bag (or maybe flicking sandbag, since gasha keychains are small XD). LOL.

The street that looks like it came straight from a vintage film..............................and my Dad.

"Tang Cong" shop selling a very special type of candy that looks like "mai ya tang" but its not. According to the shopkeeper, the traditional method of making "tang cong" is now extinct to the Taiwan except this place; the ONLY place in Taiwan that sells "tang cong", where she could very well not be boasting about its heritage. Other than this place, I never saw any more shops like this ONE. On a further note, the "tang cong" roll where she wrapped a stick of tang cong using popiah skin with vegetables, peanut powder and some other ingredients IS SUPER NICE.

A shop selling brushes. The front door design's very special.

Followed by this would be a small influx of awesome-looking figurines from a famous Taiwan RPG game. (I think)





TALK TO THE HAND!!!!!! XD

Bruce Lee postcard.

Vintage shop display.

Here ducky ducky ducky~

Here's a view of the train station.

Train station interior.

This is the train platform.

Mah ticket.

After reaching Hualian, we got onto the bus again and the tour guide took us to the coastline where you can reach Japan by swimming for two months non-stop. *bricked*














No comments:
Post a Comment