2011-03-25

"Dragon Chinese" in high res. *O* I can die happy. Corny traditional Chinese opera (yes, CHINESE OPERA) music completely brought to a new level of awesome with rock 'n' roll drums and electric guitar licks. Perfect theme for Xiao Lon ki-siao spamming. In fact, I think this theme should play when Xiao Lon finally finds Duo Lon and tries to stop him from killing Ron by fighting him.

I look forward to KOF Maximum Impact Regulation B. LOL. XD


And along with this book that I bought when I was with Wen Hui at Kinokuniya:



I can now really die happy. KOF MI2 OFFICIAL FANBOOK AND GUIDE + FALCOON'S ART + DVD. \O/

Main reason on why I bought this...is simply because I love KOF. Maximum Impact series especially. Uber awesome artwork plus character design. And partly because my best design inspirations come from here. >_>;;;; Sou ne~

Catch is, this thing's $47.90. I am now officially broke up to the point that I don't have money to cosplay Elisabeth Blanctorche. And in desperate need of money and a job. Speaking of which, neither me nor Eileen got the job after the interview at MOE. =~= Picky people, they are.


I now want a lot of things that I don't have the means to own. Like artbooks. =v=; And new clothes. And shoes. And...various things. Yeah. *head-bangs*


Explosion of creative tendencies after exams. I think my artistic side is now on the rage after I've piled so much science-y related stuff on it.

I'm thinking of picking up a new hobby. =w=


To end off, NIHON NO MINNA-SAN ISSHOU NI GANBARIMASHOU!!!!! AKIRAMENAIDE!!!!

No comments: