2010-12-23

From the previous post, I hereby conclude that there is something wrong with me. The world is ending. I AM TURNING GIRLY. The horror.


Anyway, COMMON TEST IS OVER. FINALLY. *throws confetti* And along came a two week break.

Went out with nii-san the other day and bought Scandal's 2nd album, Temptation Box. =3 Was first torn between that album and 'An Cafe Best Album', but picked the former because I believe in their music quality. I'm glad to say that I'm not disappointed with my choice at all. *smiles*

For the past few days when my parents weren't at home I wasn't living very healthily so as to speak...=_=; One night I ate onigiri for dinner, the other, canned soup. ...either way, they're now back and I had lor mee for dinner just now.

Speaking of just now, Christmas celebration with Eileen, Canice, Jia Huan and Carmen. Our outing was at East Coast Park and involved A LOT of cycling, which was practically from one end of East Coast to the other stretch of East Coast. The entire day resulted in: a very frustrating but fruitful discussion at MacDonalds for our projects, 4 presents each person, a sore bum and sore legs.

Honestly, teenagers don't know how to behave nowadays. Be it a public place you're in, but please respect the space around you and MAKE A LITTLE LESS NOISE. NAH BEH, WHERE YOU THINK YOU ARE, PASAR MALAM AH??!!!


Hmph. =~=


Finance-wise...because it's December and because Christmas is around, everyone needs to burn a bit of spare cash. Well so do I and it's not helping when my appetite is growing at the same time. Therefore, I ended up spending $100 more courtesy of my mother, who complained about my spending habits. =__=;;;;

...and due to this, I think I have a resolution to make. In 2011 I can only do 1 cosplay for the entire year. ...it is a painful thought, honestly. TT___TT And I haven't even decided on who yet. ............maybe just not Kureha. But come to think of it, Kamui should be most budget. Erm...minus wig. Where to find that kind of length wor. >_<;;


I am not in the mood for work. =_________________________=

And happy birthday Marik~ =w=

No comments: