2010-09-24

Haguro Tonbo the First, DOWN

Shit. Why now???? TT_TT

Mah. Zanpaktou. Broke. TT_________________TT AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!! After my dad finished with it and "didn't want to care about it anymore". Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, NOT MAH HAGURO TONBO, ANYTHING BUT MAH HAGURO TONBO!!!!!!


...what a bad joke. Too bad all the people I wanted to disturb are now asleep or offline so I can't harrass them into going to school tomorrow to accompany me as I remake it. .........TT w TT

Hope that my parents don't find missing stuff tomorrow. Like the Spray Mount and spray paint. *hides*


Rehearsal was as usual. But this CAF just seems particularly corked-up. From end August...drag until mid Sept...then drag until end Sept...which is supposed to be now. With no one panicking at all because everyone knows that it WILL drag until October. Or maybe even November because Danny's going overseas dunno end October or end November.


............well shit.

No comments: