It's been a rough period of time.
Last week at GSK was busy with chapalang stuff, from labelling to making tubings to scrubbing adhesives to packing stuff and so on. =______________=
Then after 27th August, my last day, there was still this chalet at Sentosa organized by my colleagues. During barbecue, I ate...dunno how many otahs, a couple of chicken wings, half a baguette with curry...a few hotdogs...3 roller coaster cheese rings...and drank dunno how much 7-UP and liquor. From 5% beer to 40% Chivas alcohol.
My supervisor diluted the Chivas for me with green tea, and the taste ended up...super duper bitter. Sure, it tastes very smooth and swallow-able, but the aftertaste that lingers in your mouth is just...a very very big BLEH. XP
Then after the barbecue there was this charades game...which involved even more drinking (I hope my parents don't ever discover this post). The Chivas was diluted with coke during the game, which made the Chivas taste sweeter but the taste is STILL very BLEH.
THEN, they ran out of Chivas and opened ice wine, which was the really nice wine. It had a bit of fruity fruity and cocktail taste, not as smooth as Chivas but still more appealing than Chivas when it comes to the taste. Up to the point that everyone's trying to lose the game on purpose so that they can drink the ice wine. XD Especially my Material Prep head. Who even tried to use the Facility guys as an excuse to drink.
("I know it's Robin's handwriting!! I know one!! Never mind lah, he not here, I drink for him *reaches for wine*" ..................................LOL)
But the sad thing is.
I broke out in redness after everything. Not the drunk redness, mind, the ALLERGY TYPE OF REDNESS. (I hope my parents never ever find out o_o;)
Therefore CONCLUSION IS: I either cannot drink Chivas or ice wine. Or maybe I just can't drink hard liquor. Since I was fine the last time I finished one entire glass of beer.
I'm tired.
And I want to watch Vampires Suck and Resident Evil.
GAH. Thoughts and emotions on extreme wavelengths. Blogger being an ass nowadays not helping.
...I need to rant.
No comments:
Post a Comment