2010-08-15

*grabs broom and dusts off cobwebs on blog*

I finally have the heart to update, though not in the mood for updating.

FYP ended. FINALLY. * throws confetti* That means that there's only one thing left. Poster presentation. And now I get my cue cards ready and prepare myself for stupid questions to be asked. Bleh.

I practically slept the entire day away. And my body seems to be a bit happier now because of the sleep deprivation for one entire week. @_@


CAF practices had also started...long long ago. I'm...very very far behind on props/costume on my opinion. Cloth haven't buy...haven't sew top, haven't make zanpaktou although I already have the raw materials. *argh* I need aluminium tape.

*stabs self*

Now need to do powerpoint presentation for my supervisor also now that everything's done. But that's okay... *lifts shamelessly from report* Muhahaha.


Okay, to-dos:

1. Powerpoint presentation for aseptic manipulation
2. Buy cloth and aluminum tape
3. Get started on zanpaktou and finish before 27th August.

No comments: