I've decided to make some changes to the blog playlist now that I wouldn't want a certain SOMEONE *eyes beadily* to make noise about how the music on my blog's giving him a heart attack. Or ruin the library silence.
On another note...I FOUND THE KOF MAXIMUM IMPACT OST FOR FLEUR-DE-LIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hyperventilates* I. Have. Been. Looking. For. That. Song. For. So. Damn. Long. AND I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!! Now I can have more liberty of choosing stages rather than Fleur-De-Lis all the time just to listen to the theme song. Which is so dang awesome. *____________*
Lue Song sempai's theme for CAF 2008 as well, its title being "Giving a manicure to the fingernail". And guess WHO he cosplayed. Ash Crimson aka. goshuujin-sama. =__________= *looks at song title, looks at goshuujin-sama* *nods solemnly* Lue Song has made a good choice in choosing songs. Yep. Youtube MP3 Converter is awesome. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment