2010-03-12

Genting Highlands (7th march ~ 11th march)

Back from Genting Highlands. And dead tired. But I'll write anyway. .........*sniggers at Bakura video* Okay, you didn't just read that previous line. *innocent smile* *sniggers more*


The trip wasn't as costly as the previous one because there's no fortune teller involved this time. *eyes beadily* Even if it WAS still costly thanks to gasha pon.

It all started with me checking if that first series of Bleach gasha's still there. Turns out that it wasn't. Pity. But there were new ones. And one of them just happened to be a Naruto Shippuden series featuring mainly Akatsuki characters. When I saw it, let's just say my reaction was something like a combination of Kakashi's reaction when he chanced upon the Icha Icha Paradise movie poster and Belarus's door-clawing.


Then I started spamming credits, credit after credit, attempt after attempt, ball after ball, aiming for only ONE single character. No prizes for guessing who. First I got...Deidara, then erm...Naruto, I think, then another Deidara, and so on, until I got a bit desperate and was like... 'I don't care. I WILL SPAM-FORCE HIM OUT IF I HAVE TO.' Then guess what. He came out in the next ball. *cue fangirl hyperventilating and kyah-ing*


But I only have one of him. So he's not going to be given away. WAHA. Too bad for a certain monkey. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >D Unless he's going to pay me for him. I can mentally visualize him demanding the gasha from me already. Shimatta *washes brain with sodium hypochloride* Well TOO BAD, I AIN'T GIVING HIM AWAY WITHOUT AT LEAST *insert number here* dollars for payment. HA!!!!!!!


Okay, now with the gasha rant done, the Internet rant. Genting has Internet cafes, which is a good thing, seeing that I can go on the Internet easily to check my email (read 'go on facebook') and stuff (read 'quizilla.com').


Bad thing is? Rate's RM$10 per half hour and RM$15 per hour. No, you did not read that wrongly. I went on the Internet for an average of 2 hours per day. That's approximately RM$120 spent just solely on going on the Internet.


In addition, the place was situated RIGHT IN FRONT of the Euro-Express roller coaster lane where the roller coaster dips down a relatively steep curve at the back of the building and accelerates at the front. Which meant lots of screaming. LOTS OF SCREAMING. Per...5 minutes?

Imagine you playing your games or busying yourself with your Facebook application when the background goes "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Erm, like... "SHADDUP!!!!" *throws grenade at roller coaster*


There wasn't any screaming at around 6 to 7 p.m though. Guess screamers also needed to get dinner. But they were back at around 7.30p.m. Dang. MAH PEACE. >___< Lastly...the place reeks of smoke sometimes. *lifts scarf to cover nose*
Muuu...now shouldn't they be at least doing something about the smoking even if they can't scrape the roller coaster?

Speaking of smoke, this guy was smoking right behind me while I was playing Guilty Gear in the arcade. At first I thought that perhaps a smoker had just passed by until the smell was too damn strong to ignore. I turned back and there the idiot was, smoking as he stared at the machine. And he went off.

Good. Cuz' I don't appreciate him 'sharing the love', or rather, sharing the smoke. *sticks tongue out* I-no's still a PMS-ing super-powered bitch. Meanwhile, *doses Order Sol with water hose* nitwit still needs a whack over the head. On a final note, I'll stop procastinating with these because this blog needs images. XD

Got this series from the JB shoping trip. Canice helped me to turn out the Hibari (first from the left) (THANK YOU CANICE~~~ X3); Yama (second from the left) was the most difficult to turn out, but managed to turn out anyway. XD Only thing is, his bokken is...curved. O_Q But never mind. SQUEE~~~~

The get-whichever-character-I-will-also-be-very-very-happy series of gasha. For $12.90. 8D


The one Azmah helped me turn out. THANK YOU AZMAH~~~~ X3 *must no start fangirling*

...Wen Hui's right. I AM A KHR ADDICT. XD *bricked* I named my lion petling Xanxus and therefore I'm now keeping Xanxus as a pet. ...............................................that sounds wrong. = 3 =;

............I WANT A WEASEL PETLING NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D

May the dolphins, sharks, skylarks and swallows be with choo~

No comments: