2010-02-23

...hurhur

I'm not going to flame, but I AM going to rant. Why, of all the people in the world, OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, does it HAVE TO BE HIM?


Getting along in class, well, no, because I avoid him and he avoids me. Now we're going to be stuck in the same...hole. On a near one-to-one interactive basis. At least I get something nice out of this that will make my life easier.


And along with a few other things. AND I'M THE ONLY FEMALE IN THE GROUP. Should I even be happy about this? Wait, I'm not very feminine in the first place. Doesn't help when Roxas-sempai keeps on calling me flat. ...WHAT? It's just not THAT big. =A=;;

The size of a woman's assets doesn't determine how they'll do in life. Rather, it simply determines how attractive they'll appear to the opposite sex because men are pigs and look at women only by boob size. No, maybe by butt size too.


...it's okay. Maybe it'll just be better that I'm looked upon by men as a fellow male. Hur hur hur hur hur hur hur. ...I'm not sane, I know.

No comments: