Get your coffee mugs again, people.
Went out with Murphy nii-san today and he was late. Again. Well, not say late, rather, somewhat of a case of wrong location to meet. We agreed at first to meet at Dhoby Ghaut. Then he called me and told me to go to Ang Mo Kio because the CD was cheaper there. I've waited for about an hour already, have gotten a seat at MOS burger, which was our meeting place and even ordered my meal expecting him to arrive.
I went to Ang Mo Kio with steam practically coming out of my ears and finally found the dolt, handed him the hat I promised to get for him at Genting Highlands. He ordered his meal and ate, then we went up to the CD shop one level above and bought Madonna's "Celebration" album, one each, and he bought another album as well, tallying at $44.40 total. What a number. 444. Maybe he should have bought 2 others of the same price, so he'll have 888 instead of 444. LOL. Just kidding. Where got that kind of money.
Next he told me that Wan Seng's now working at Zone X, because he bumped into Wan Seng the other day and he was wearing the Zone X employee uniform. Therefore I suggested that we go up there and disturb him. We went up but Wan Seng wasn't there. Shame.
But we played Taiko. And seriously, Murphy nii is good at that thing. I mean, he can even pass Difficult-leveled tunes despite what seemed like his first attempt while I failed everything. I damn suck at coordination. TT________________________TT
Ok, onward to Plaza Singapura. Spammed KOF MIA only to lose to a very violent K', while nii-san completed the game. TT___TT
Meanwhile, there were challenges, 2 of them. Note CHALLENGES and not CHALLENGERS. Because that was the same person and he/she used the same 3 characters; Kim, Iori and Ash. I almost thought I was fucked when he picked out the team but in the end, I won the first round with Xiao Lon, Luise and B.Jenet, then lost the second round. Only because he used the infamous Ash combo non-stop on me with a couple of cheap tactics by Iori.
But ho ho, the idiot didn't know what he got himself into. My Classics were out of hibernation period and they kicked his ass good. They still lost at Stage 7 though. It was all good, with consideration of the fact that I didn't touch Ash for...at least 3 months?
CLASSICS BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tsugi. Jubeat, usual C for Snow Goose Extreme (I can never get how they do the accelerated part), a pass for Tengoku to Jigoku Extreme (YOSHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!) as well as a pass for a new song "Queen's Paradise" that even nii-san never attempted.
Afterward we headed to Pepper Lunch at Isetan. I ordered Chicken Sukiyaki while Murphy nii-san ordered Beef Sukiyaki and we crapped random stuff while eating.
Then Murphy wanted dessert. Seriously, he's a good example of a black hole. After that meal I feel so full that I was sure I didn't even wanted another drink, and he still wanted dessert. *salutes*
But in the end we got dessert anyway at the Heeren. I got hungry from all that walking from Plaza Singapura to Isetan and back and to Somerset and so on. There was the new...uh, food expressway area where there was this really cool fountain.
We ordered the peanut paste and mango snow ice that Ki Tat got us last time at the dessert shop over there. The mango snow ice is simply heavenly and is definitely worth every cent in $3.20 we paid. It isn't as thick as your average ice-cream and its appearance made it looks like it's been cut from sheets of ice-cream. Really thin sheets of ice-cream. With that it simply melts into your mouth and floods your mouth completely with its sweetness.........I think I may be addicted. Ha. ^^;
As for the peanut paste, the richness of the peanut and its fragrance is so strong that I can smell the peanuts in the paste a table away from where it was placed. With that, the taste of the peanuts is really rich and it's the perfect dessert to warm you up especially after something cold like the mango snow ice.
I am so looking forward to going there again. :D
Now on a completely irrelevant note.
I'm addicted to Takeshi Kusao's "LONGWAY FROM HOME". He voices Ky Kiske, my ex-husband (until I was 'eliminated by competition' =_=;), my favourite guy and second trump card in Guilty Gear, with Millia Rage as the first. His voice is like...so......bishie. Not like Hideo Ishikawa's deep and oh-so-sexy one but rather it has a certain smoothness and softness in it which is...*sighs*
I've just realised that I seem to have a weakness for guys with sexy or appealing voices. Because I have this fleeting thought of wanting a
...great, now I'm reminded that Bakura has the same voice actress (yes, ACTRESS) as Ash
Along with Sesshoumaru = Ryuuken Ishida. Although it wasn't as bad as the above stated.
And along with Kazuki from GetBackers = Sun Goku from Saiyuki. Which no one would have expected from how drastically different those two characters are.
Lastly with L from Death Note = Usopp from One Piece = Inuyasha from Inuyasha. Which disconnected my brain temporarily.
Voice actors. So amazing, yet so...unexpected. Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment