Genting didn't change much from last time, only that they STILL DON'T HAVE WANGAN MIDNIGHT MAXIMUM TUNE 3DX THERE. I mean come on, everyone's playing it now and they STILL don't have it. Not to mention the two rows of Initial D just right opposite the Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 machines. TWO FREAKIN' ROWS. I never knew there'll be a day that I'll say this but I FREAKIN' HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE INITIAL D NOW.
2 entire rows of Initial D 4 and 5 to only 4 machines of Wangan. This isn't fair.
Next, I had my fortune told by some...guy from China, his accent was so heavy that throughout his prediction, I said "huh?" out of incomprehensibility for at least 10 times. He said something along the lines that I'm a clever person, that I have lots of potential and that I'll marry in the future...(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
And that I'm not doing well in my studies now but I don't see it as anything too big at all, which I have nothing to say to.
After all that he requested a payment as well as a donation...which totals $128 ringgit. *bawls eyes out*
TT_____________________________________________TT
And the Project Justice machine can't read my card so I can't play it. *bawls eyes out even more*
But they now have Guilty Gear XX Midnight Carnival there. *happy dance*
Oh yes, and before I forget...I've got Kaname Tousen from a Bleach gasha-pon machine. Who want??? (if not I keep)
And on another completely irrelevant note I've locked myself out of my own hotel room and now I'm hoping that my parents will be in time to go back to the other room so that I can get in.
*sighs*
No comments:
Post a Comment