Don't feel like elaborating on my Genting trip this time. In sumary, I feel really really cheated and I'm losing my touch when it comes to gasha-pon. I mean, I actually got Kurotsuchi Mayuri when I was aiming for either Aizen or Byakuya. There went $8 ringgit.
TT_______________________TT
And my parents were at least kind enough to give me more pocket money, so I didn't actually have to survive 3 days on $18 ringgit, which is a good thing.
Oh yes, now Guilty Gear, I-no doesn't prove herself as much of an asshole anymore although she still is a pain to fight. Because they have now introduced a new asshole-of-a-boss to fight: Order Sol.
I-no's easy to get when you have experience fighting her. Especially the danger...whatever, uh...balls? They either form in a curved line or in a big mass, just stay out of the line's way, move accordingly, or defend and eveything'll be fine. Or else she'll wipe your character's HP out with those danger balls scoring something ridiculous like 89 straight hits on your character. And you don't want that. SO, that would be basically how you fight the bitch. The classic boss way: stay out of her attacks' way and attack when you have the chance, AND aim them well.
I was still gloating over my victory over I-no and expecting the game to end when the next stage music played and Order Sol was shown as my next opponent. Reaction? "Oh sh*t."
The asshole's even more powered up than the already super-powered I-no. In EVERY SINGLE MATCH, he goes into a super-powered mode MULTIPLE TIMES that increases his speed and attack power to sky-high levels. Something like KOF MIA Iori's powered mode, only that Order Sol CAN defend, whereas Iori's induce guard crush, therefore disables defense. In addition, Order Sol's powered mode last longer than Iori's, the asshole.
So far in 5 days of spamming, only Millia Rage, my trump card, was able to beat him using Instant Kill, a move that kills the opponent the moment it hits. ONCE. Ky Kiske, my second strongest was able to reach Order Sol, but not beat him.
Baiken and Testament didn't get through I-no, while Bridget and A.B.A didn't even get to I-no stage.
.........Now which arcades in Singapore have Guilty Gear again...? @__@
Now before I forget I need money. Again. For that Madonna's 'Celebration' album, Wen Hui's birthday present and Canice's party.
It sucks to be poor.
No comments:
Post a Comment