Molecular Biology and Techniques: Again, very surprisingly, this one I won't die. While the others were supposedly moping and moaning and howling and crying over this paper, I found it...rather okay. The challenge was there, and for several MCQs, I picked my options randomly. But ones behind, the SAQs and the SEQs surprisingly wasn't difficult in my opinion. Then there was actually this miracle that when I looked up to the 'HITACHI' brand projector at an angle above my head, I went SLIGHTLY on fangirl high and remembered the answer to that question. And I was on fangirl high for the rest of the time...until Wen Hui mentioned something about Udo cosplaying and Roxas-sempai burping VERY LOUDLY next to me.
Industrial Microbiology: This one was more than a challenge than I expected, that I'll say. Was too complacent for the paper but then again this paper was something to mope for so hopefully there'll be moderation. And I still have my reports and such so...please don't let me die... >_<;; Cell Technology: I have yet again relinquished marks in tens back to my teacher. 24, to be precise and if I'm not wrong. Dang, really. Not to mention that I've got C for a report or two. Or was it three? Bah, whatever. Kinda worried for this module. >_________________<
Cell Technology: I have generously relinquished a miminum of at least 24 marks back to the teacher, but despite that...I don't care. Well, not really. Even though I got a couple of C's for reports because of my teacher's over scrutinizing. I hope there's moderation.
No comments:
Post a Comment