2009-03-31

The Little Things

Name: Xu Yun

Age: 17

Zodiac Sign: Libra (Libra/Scorpio cusp)

Hair color: Black

Natural color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Skin Type: Combination

Dimples: None

Tattoos: Don’t have one, don’t want one



Do you think you are…

Good looking?: Heh, no...

Smart?: Not really, I'm a bit of an idiot sometimes

Funny?: I'm a drama queen...does that count?

Loving?: No.

Giving?: Towards the people whom I trust.

Cheerful?: I try to be

Spoiled?: In a way, because I kinda like things my way sometimes but usually I try to compromise and bear with whatever that didn't go smoothly.

Sweet?: ...o.O no.

Respectful?: Usually, just don't piss me off too much

A good daughter/son?: My parents love me but I won't say that I'm a very good daughter to them.

A good sister/brother?: I'm an only child.

A good Girlfriend/Boyfriend?: Never been in a relationship, but don't think will be, or ever be.

A true friend?: Maybe




This or That…

Love or Money?: Money. I mean..."love is all you need", yeah, until you get cold and hungry and sick.

Relationship or Single?: Single.


Freezies or Hot Chocolate?: Hot chocolate when the weather's cold, freezies when it's hot.

Beach or Pool?: Pool

Hawaii or Italy?: Italy

Children no children?: No children

Married or no getting married?: Don't get married.

Christmas or New Years?: Christmas...because I'm sick of new year songs XD

Cell phone or computer?: Computer, you can do anything and everything on it.

Music or T.V?: Music, reflects my moods and allows me to relax or process my feelings.

Snow or Rain?: ...both?

Summer or Winter?: Winter (never experienced it before)

Valentines Day or Birthday?: Birthday. Valentines mean nothing.



Who makes you…

Laugh?: Something funny, or my friends and anything that amuses me.

Smile?: *points to above answer*

Cry?: Various things...but mostly my issues

Feel Special?: When someone compliments me?

Feel Loved?: My parents?




Your past…

Most romantic moment?: Don't have.

The happiest moment?: When I completed games that I've played...like Project Justice, Power Stone 2 and KOF MIA...or maybe when something that something I've worked hard for showed positive results

The saddest moment?: Knowing that I don't matter or am no concern of certain people.

The Hardest moment? Keeping it all to myself.



Your Future…

What do you want to be?: Someone who can make a difference

Where do you want to live?: I'm happy with Singapore, but maybe Japan or Australia.

Do you want to get married?: No.

Do you want to have kids?: No.


What would you like their names to be?: Haven't thought about it.


What type of wedding do you want?: NA


Where do you want it?: NA

Your own vows or no?: NA



Love…

Who was your last love?: Ash Crimson

Was your love true?: *smiles* ......

Do you still love them?: Yes

Do you miss them?: ...in a way.

Would you ever consider being with them again in the future?: As long as the arcade doesn't lug the machine away



What does your heart desire?: Happiness and success

Who do you really want to be with?: ...


Are you single or taken?: Single. Now and forever.

Do you have someone in mind?: Someone fictional and is dead because his brother killed him. *hint hint*

Are you in love?: Not sure if I should a describe a strong feeling as ‘love’...but I'd use 'obsession' or 'temporary but intense interest'



Randomness…

What was your last dream about?: I couldn't remember...it was something about Sakura x Ryu though (the real fictional Sakura should be happy = 3 =)

Who was in it?: Sakura and Ryu and Chun Li (maybe she thinks that Ryu should be with her and was trying to break them up XD)? And myself, just watching them all go at it.

Your two best friends?: Two not enough. Six. Alicia, Cheryl, Eileen, Jia Huan, Wen Hui and Murphy.


Do you love to shop?: When I'm bored

Whats your favorite store?: The arcade. *dodges shoe* Fine. Sembawang, HMV, Comics Connection, Pan-in-the-Box...and some random fashion outlets.


Your favorite song?: Too many to name at one go.

Your favorite funny movie?: Bruce Almighty/Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo

Romantic movie?: Titanic

Scary movie?: Resident Evil

Restaurant?: Din Tai Fung (although the food is real EX)

Fast food?: MacDonalds...

Drink?: Water, QOO White Grape, Coke...


Fruit?: Apple, strawberry, peach

Food type?: Fried rice, noodles or basically light foods

Chips?: Sour cream with onion or that kind

Ice cream?: Chocolate

Candy/Chocolate?: BOTH <3

Favorite Band?: Abingdon Boys School and Evanescence(although now I think their music is going a bit downhill)

Favorite CD?: Too many to say...

Favorite singer?: Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA, Hideo Ishikawa, Kousuke Toriumi and so on.

3 favorite songs?: "Rewrite", Asian Kung-fu Generation; ", "HOPE or PAIN", Ayumi Hamasaki, "stay away", Abingdon Boys School

What annoys you?: Overconfident and unreasonable people who think that they can always get their way

What makes you happy? When I am with my loved ones.

Have you grown as a person in the past year? Not exactly. Immature as always.

Do you think it shows? Yes.

What do you want for Christmas?: A sponsor for my Ninon Beart alternate or Rozen Maiden cosplays...or maybe the costumes themselves as a Christmas present...haha

Who do you want for Christmas?: My loved ones and friends with me.

Do you want to be kissed under the mistletoe?: *tears down mistletoe and throws it aside* What mistletoe?

By who?: =_=...

Do you want to hook up with someone by the end of the year?: Why should I? I mean...year 2 and year 3 in polytechnics are hell, according to my sempai-tachi. Why would I want to be in a relationship when I can't even handle my studies?

Who?: What?

Where are you going to spend New Years?: Maternal grandma's. Because we go there every year.

Who do you want to spend it with?: Maternal grandma and those two little devils of cousins.

Who do you wanna get kissed by at midnight?: It's past midnight.

Who are you thinking of right now?: A certain male fictional character. And Queens.

Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with?: My family and friends.

No comments: