I never knew that there was this day where I'll do something like what Regina did on her blog. But I'm so pissed right now that I don't give a damn anymore.
EMOING zamiFY says:
- VIOLENT
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- yes?
- you better?
EMOING zamiFY says:
- worse
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- what happened?
EMOING zamiFY says:
- haiz
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- tell me
EMOING zamiFY says:
- haiz
- i dunwan to do any work
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- tomorrow's friday, and after friday it'll be the weekend and you'll have 2 days of rest
- and i'm also telling you...doing homework is for your own good
EMOING zamiFY says:
- i got band
- tmr need to hand in
- i dun care
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- how much do you have that you need to hand in for tomorrow?
- oei
EMOING zamiFY says:
- one chinese paper
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- and?
EMOING zamiFY says:
- that lor
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- one complete paper or paper 2?
EMOING zamiFY says:
- paper 2
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- or...paper 1 only?
- then ok lah, i advice you to log off and do now if you want your sleep
because your o level chinese is near...
EMOING zamiFY says:
- i dunwan to do
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- who's your chinese teacher?
EMOING zamiFY says:
- liao yong mei
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- don't know who
- fierce mah>
- ?
- wait...from china one right?
EMOING zamiFY says:
- i everytime sleep in her lesson de
- yup
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- i think i know already
- she not fierce one lah
- but if your chinese teacher is maureen tung you don't do you die
- but for me
- i advice you to attempt the paper
- just attempt lah...as in make some effort to do at least
EMOING zamiFY says:
- haiz
- dunwan
- i hate chinese
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- i don't want to nag
- but it's for your own good
- and think
- you're chinese and you suck at chinese or dislike chinese
- now even foreigners can speak chinese
- what will they think
EMOING zamiFY says:
- i'm cool
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- like..."you're chinese and you can't even speak chinese"
- do you know how much of a disgrace that'll be?
- not to sound harsh but it's what i think
- you don't want to do, but at least make an attempt at it, maybe the compre you anyhow do
- like that
- then during tomorrow you make the corrections when you check answers with your teacher
- it's better than not doing
- and your o level chinese is coming, i know
- i got B3 for chinese at first attempt
- so i had to re-take
- then for O level those who got A's for chinese don't
- because they've already done well
- Think this way: "I'll piah for my chinese now and do it well at one shot...then I'll have one less subject to worry for in the O's"
- if you do well you don't need to take chinese anymore for the rest of the year!
- if you don't you'll have one more thing to worry for for O level, Chinese
- and if you don't have to take chinese anymore you can anyhow spam during lesson one
- that's what Smiley-face did after she got A2 for chinese
- Chinese from that day onwards was her free period le, she can sleep, she can talk, she can do other homework...teacher don't care
- OEI, you there anot?
You have just sent a nudge.
EMOING zamiFY says:
- yup
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- i talk so much le, now geddit?
EMOING zamiFY says:
- oh
- sad
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- what oj?
- *oh
- why?
EMOING zamiFY says:
- i really
- no mood to really listen
- cause
- i really very
- no mood
xuyun_marlene_'sakura'_violent woman_kumo__me says:
- i never flamed you before
- don't make me
EMOING zamiFY says:
- haiz
- suan le la
- i go sleep
- tmr i get up to do it
- a few question
- byebye
_____________________________________________________________
When she told me that she wasn't in the mood to listen, I could feel my temper rising. When she told me that she "really no mood", I could feel something exploding within me. That was how pissed I was.
I HATE it when people talk to me and not listen. It's showing basic respect and courtesy to the other party; when you talk, I listen and vice versa. I know that you're emo-ing over your grades and I know that you're very busy with band practices...I may not understand how much pressure you're going through right now.
But when you show me this kind of attitude when I actually try to give advice, don't expect me to just smile and say, "Ok, fine, then don't do lor."
YOU'RE TURNING 16 THIS YEAR! AND YOU SHOW ME THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE WHEN YOUR 'O' LEVEL CHINESE PAPER IS APPROACHING. DO YOU KNOW HOW IMMATURE THAT IS? YOU'RE NOT A KID ANYMORE, YOU'RE A TEENAGER! SO FUCKIN' SHOW SOME MATURITY AND UNDERSTANDING FOR CONSEQUENCES!! YOU'RE NOT A KID ANYMORE AND YOU CAN'T DO AS YOU LIKE AND BEHAVE LIKE IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU. IT'S YOUR FUTURE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!! DON'T ACT AS IF YOU'RE GOING THROUGH SOMETHING SO DAMN HARD AND TAXING ON YOURSELF. ALL OF YOUR SENIORS HAD BEEN THROUGH THIS AND SURVIVED IT SO STOP ACTING SO IMMATURE AND AT LEAST SHOW SOME SENSIBILITY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment