2009-01-24

Game hogging issues

It's been a rough week. That single sentence pretty sums up the entire period of my silence. I mean...how can it not be rough...when it's DEADLINE WEEK? Oh, and if you're going to finish this ENTIRE post, I suggest you get yourself a flame-proof suit and a cup of coffee.

One Cell Biology and one Microbiology B log book, 2 in total, then 1 ITLS assignment, 2 Biostatistic tutorials, 1 Organic Chemistry tutorial...yeah. That's about it. One of the lovely deadline weeks students abhor, and one of the many more to come.

Anyway, today is the end of everything, so here I am. It wasn't nice, staying up till wee hours in the night trying to keep yourself awake to rush out a last minute tutorial, or tearing your hair out because you can't find the answer to a question on your Microbiology B report and it's already 2a.m and you have 3 reports undone with everything due tomorrow. A few problems also cropped up throughout the week, but I'm not going to elaborate, too tired.

I'll just talk about Friday, where eveything ends. I arrived in school early today to chiong my ITLS (IT for Life Sciences) assignment, which involved constructing a website about 'your favourite life sciences topic'. (Screw you, I FAILED EVERYTHING AND YOU STILL ASK ME TO CREATE SOMETHING ABOUT SCIENCE. >_<) My topic was depression, and no I'm not suffering from it; I've just done it for my Biochemistry project and saved the information, so...there.

And, well since the topic is DEPRESSION, I simply linked the term to 'emo' and not feeling blue. This resulted in my entire blog looking as if it's designed to make people understand depression by providing information about depression and making the visitor experience it first-hand too. The layout screamed 'EMO' in all caps so I was so tempted to put something like "This site is designed to educate its visitors about depression by providing summarised and simple information about it and also by making the visitor experience depression first-hand by making the visitor get depression, so you'll get to try out the remedies, treatments and prevention measures. However, I will not be held responsible for any self-injury induced by the visitor, any crying, moping, whining and emo-ing and any suicide attempts after visiting this site. In addition, please do not mail me your bill for your psychiatrist visit. Thank you." LOL, seriously.

Class was really slack today. German took only 1 hour instead of 2 hours (due to the teacher taking oral exams for my classmates), and both Organic Chemistry and Cell Biology was just plain boring, but informative.

Ok, on a completely irrelevant note. I completed King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A twice. I AM SO HAPPY. :D I mean...I've been playing the game for ages trying to get better in it until Shoujo team (Kula Diamond, Nagase, Ninon Beart) defeated the three evil demon kings (violent brute Duke, undead bastard Nightmare Geese, cockroach-man Jivatma) (<--sorry murphy, couldn't resist :P). Then today I completed the game again with a slightly modified Classic team (Kula Diamond, Luise Meyrink, Ash Crimson)...and I've improved in nearly everyone... <3

BUT. Happy moods don't last long. Some people just HAD to spoil things. Wear your flame-proof suits now, or don't read the underlined part if you don't want to read a very angry rant.

It all starts with Murphy nii-san and me heading towards AMK Hub to play juBeat, and then suddenly all the machines went black while we were queueing for the game. Everyone in the arcade wasn't happy, obviously. But the electricity was back soon enough and the attendant started going around the arcade to give out credits to make up for the gamers' losses. We continued waiting but it was simply too crowded and someone had cut the queue so we got impatient and went to play KOF instead. No one was on the game so I tapped the card and played, a challenger came, and I pressed the start button immediately because the attendant previously gave me and my challenger 6 credits in total and told me that one of them is mine. So yeah, I lost again. I tapped my card this time, only for an uncle to stop us and claim that it was his credit, he waited for us for 2 rounds, his friends were upset and it's now his turn. Rudely like that, we were chased away by that uncle who sat down and used my credit. Fine. So him and his friends were upset by the blackout, the attendant made it up to him by giving him and his cronies a couple of free credits and told me that one of them was for me. So? What's wrong with that? Well.........ONE OF THE CREDITS JUST HAPPENED TO BE FOR ME, SO WHAT'S THE BIG FAT HAIRY DEAL OF ME USING IT TO GO FOR ANOTHER ROUND? TEME SAITE BAKA JIJI, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU OWN THE MACHINE AH? YOUR FRIENDS ARE UPSET, YOU'VE WAITED FOR ME TO FINISH FOR 2 ROUNDS, SO? THAT CREDIT WAS MINE YOU KNUCKLEHEAD.

AND IF YOU WANT ME TO DIG OUT YOUR PAST SKELETONS, FINE!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WITH YOUR CRONIES HOGGING THE MACHINE AND DEPRIVING ME FROM PLAYING FOR I-DUNNO-HOW-MANY-TIMES, SO WHAT IF YOU'VE WAITED FOR ME TO PLAY FOR 2 ROUNDS? HOW MANY ROUNDS HAVE I WAITED FOR YOU PEOPLE TO FINISH, AND EXACTLY HOW MANY DO YOU OWE ME, HUH?! THE TIMES YOU DEPRIVED ME FROM PLAYING, YOUR FRIENDS WANT TO PLAY, SO?! I WANT TO PLAY TOO AND THAT MACHINE IS NOT FUCKIN' RESERVED FOR YOU AND YOUR CRONIES ONLY, YOU FUCKER. IF IT IS THEN PAY THE ARCADE, LUG IT HOME AND LET IT ROT UNDER YOUR FILTHY HANDS.

AND NOT ONLY DID YOU DRIVE ME AND MURPHY AWAY, USE A CREDIT THAT'S RIGHTFULLY MINE AND NOT EVEN HAVE THE INITIATIVE TO PAY ME, YOU CAN'T EVEN ASK ME POLITELY AND SIMPLY CLAIMED MY CREDIT AS YOURS WHEN I OFFERED IT TO YOU IN MY OBVIOUSLY ANNOYED TONE. HAVE YOU ANY SENSITIVITY? HAVE YOU ANY CONSIDERATION? HAVE YOU ANY FUCKIN' MANNERS? WILL YOU LOSE A LIMB TO ASK PROPERLY, WILL YOU LOSE YOUR HOUSE TO PAY ME 55 CENTS, WOULD IT KILL YOU TO AT LEAST SHOW SOME COURTESY YOU MOTHER-FUCKER OF AN INSENSITIVE BASTARD. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! SO WHAT IF YOU'RE OLDER? SO WHAT IF YOU'RE A MALE AND YOU'RE MY SENIOR? HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN TO SCHOOL? DO YOU EVEN FUCKIN' KNOW WHAT 'CIVICS AND MORAL EDUCATION' IS?

YOUR FRIENDS ARE STRONG, I GIVE YOU THAT. BUT YOU, JIJI, I CAN BEAT YOU WITH ONLY 1 CHARACTER ON MY TEAM AND YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL ME OFF IN MY FACE AND TELL ME TO GET LOST CUZ' ITS YOUR GAME AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE UPSET. IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, BEAT ME. I'LL BE MORE THAN WILLING TO GIVE THE GAME TO YOU. BUT YOU'RE NOT. YOU'RE NOT A GOOD PLAYER; YOU'RE NOT EVEN A CONSIDERATE PERSON AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN SOMEONE WHO DESERVES MY RESPECT TO BEGIN WITH. I'VE SEEN PROFESSIONALS WHO CAN FLICK YOU OFF WITH ONE FINGER AND WHO ARE ALL MORE POLITE THAN YOU. ALL OF THEM. SO WHO ARE YOU TO BARK COMMANDS AT ME? SO WHAT IF YOU'RE MY SENIOR? AT LEAST SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU BUM.

I'M MARKING YOU AND DON'T EVER LET ME CATCH YOU PLAYING ALONE. EVER. BECAUSE IF I DO I'M TAKING BACK WHAT YOU OWE ME AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU HAVE THE GAME UNTIL I'M DONE. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO YOU DEMANDING THE GAME FROM ME. I'LL JUST PRETEND THAT I DIDN'T HEAR YOU. WHAT? YOU AND YOUR CRONIES HADN'T HOGGED THE GAME ENOUGH? OTHER PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY TOO, SO SCRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D<

Phew, that was good. Eileen's right, the blog's a good place to explode. Ha... well anyway, for that old man mentioned above...I just detest him. He lacks basic manners and needs to attend a good lesson on Moral Education.

He's one of the handful of people I dislike...but not hate. I've really hated only 3 people in my entire life so far, but not up to the point where I'd curse every single cell in her body, from the nucleus to every single strand of RNA, and from the first hair on her head to her toenail. One of them was close, though. And as some of you might know, that person just happens to be the employee who asked me "Ni dao di you she me shi shi hui zuo de" (Just what exactly are you capable of doing?) Here's an answer: "I know how to talk, how to walk, how to eat, how to pass motion and I have more talent in my pinky fingernail than you ever have in your entire body. How's that?" Stupid. SO. UNCLE, if you're reading this, don't piss me off to this extent that I smite you down more than her. I've never reached that extent of hate and I don't know what I'm capable of doing if I reach that level of hate for you.

This is what I'd really love to do to some people...


violence

No comments: