I met Wen Hui nee-chan at 11a.m. And I was only late for a few minutes. Then Murphy was late for...say, 5 hours. He's coming only at 4p.m. The Tsunade in me was slightly twitching. I've waited for someone for 2 hours before, but not 5. Thank goodness there was Wen Hui nee-san with me.
So Wen Hui and I walked around for a bit, talked some crap, tried doing origami(thank you for your patience, Wen Hui...XD) and I bought Cheryl and En Noi's Christmas presents. Then we headed to Pan-in-the-Box after lunch at 2pm and allowed our inner fangirls some freedom. The merchandise there is beyond awesome. And I agree with my Japanese teacher. "Okane ga nai toki, kanashii desu" (roughly translates as 'when no money, sad')...Kore mo. "Okane ga nai, nanimo kaimasen. ('when no money, cannot buy anything')
Simply put, it sucks to be poor. Oh, there were cosplay costumes there on display too. Like the seifuku from Lucky Star, Suiseiseki and Suigintou's costumes, the exorcists' uniforms from D.Gray-man, Road Camelot's shirt ($108 T_T), Naruto's jumpsuit, Lacus Clyne's outfit and even Gai sensei's green training suit. (REALLY, THERE IS ONE, WEN HUI!!!!!) That awoke the cosplay wannabe. Crud. So many things to buy, so little money. T_______________________________________T
Then after an hour or so, and a relative lot of wondering around and complaining, (Wen Hui, I've read your blog post. Honto ni daijoubu ka? o.o;) we returned to Hougang Mall to wait for the arrival of nii-san. We ordered the two flavours of sundae (hot fudge for Wen Hui, strawberry for me), sat down at Mac and waited and talked crap. And waited and talked some more crap. And we called him. He was on the bus. Then we talked more crap about Naruto character pairings, who uses 'ore' in anime and etc. FINALLY, nii-san arrives at approximately 5... (you need to kick your habit, nii-san)
We had dinner at the nearby hawker centre. Nii-san suddenly zoomed to this stall with a cool-looking...furnishing and he ordered pizza after browsing the menu and asking Wen Hui and I what we like. When the pizza came, we cried 'Itadakimasu' and tucked in, Wen Hui and I immediately went for our respective drinks. Yes, it was SPICY. After a few more bites and a bit of poking, I found a little piece of red chilli in it. And immediately thought "I thought I told him I DON'T TAKE SPICY FOOD?" and asked him. It turned out that he told the person, "Non-spicy, but add a bit of spice." .........you IDIOT, that's near equivalent to ordering the spicy one!!!!!
Thank goodness we still managed to finish the pizza. And PLEASE. NON-SPICY MEANS NON-SPICY. Leave it at that and don't toy with the words or regret when you take a bite, geddit? But. After that, nii-san still had some sense to order something like fishball soup. Upon taking a sip of the soup, relief flooded me and I was thinking "finally something that tastes edible". Good and thank you for being tactful. We headed to Orchard after dinner and to HMV. And once again, IT SUCKS BEING POOR. UVERworld CDs are finally being sold at HMV and I can't even buy one of them. Same for the Ayumi Hamasaki single, the Mika Nakashima CDs and the soundtracks. *sob sniffle sniffle* After somemore crapping and transportation, I'm finally home.
I took a bath and then I just sat down and did a few speed drawings. (In case of anyone who doesn't know, speed drawings in our style refers to switching on any random piece of music and draw out something you can relate to as the music plays. Then stop when the music stop) Five of them, in fact. Some I'm satisfied with, the others...need a bit of improvement. But one thing's for sure...
But. I feel a
Ja, this ends here. Oyasumi nasai...
No comments:
Post a Comment