Well anyway, my emotions feel like a little mess in my head.
I went home late thrice this week, on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. On Wednesday, I accompanied Murphy till 9 p.m to 10 p.m plus spamming and talking crap. It was after German class, and Wen Hui, Murphy and I went to Koufu...where we stayed for a while. We went on our respective laptops, and I forced Murphy to go on the Sakuran AAA forum. And being the obsessive-compulsive Madonna fan he is, he spammed Madonna on our forum game, namely the sentence continuation game. I have got nothing to say on that...I just hope that he doesn't spam too much Madonna on Sakuran. This is a JAPANESE CULTURAL CLUB FORUM after all, not a Madonna fan site for worshipping. Then afterward Wen Hui left, we had dinner, and up to the library we went. And when browsing through my pictures, I found out that he could do (cosplay as) Tyki Mikk from D.Gray-man...though he might need to gain a bit of weight. (that guy in the pic below)

If I get to cosplay as Road Camelot, I'm so gonna torture dear uncle (Road is Tyki's niece in the D.Gray-man story)... Muahahaha... >D
OK, Thursday. I don't like Thursdays, I'm released at 6 p.m every week, in both school semesters. Fantastic. -.- Upon dismissal, Wen Hui and I headed to AMK hub and to Mos Burger, talking lots of crap along the way. Then Murphy and Shaun came along and had their meal there. More crapping. Then a discussion between me and Wen Hui about conditioning Murphy into more of a Japanese music fan. Wen Hui had a hundred plus Japanese/Japanese originated songs in her thumb drive and laptop. I had 427(?) in my phone, as I've counted. *low whistle* Surely there's something he likes? Oh, never mind, I'll just blast all of them in his ears if I get the chance.
And after Wen Hui and Shaun leaves, me and Murphy head to the arcade. There were a decent amount of challengers with a decent standard of skill. Especially one of them who pulled a 'Ditto' on me and picked the exact same characters as me. I wasn't pleased with him, of course. Although I lost the first match, I won the second...and the third...I think?
He uses Luise Meyrink, Ash and Kula well; his Ash combos are decent; his Luise combos are very flexible, one move he used for Kula was cheap yet
amusing at the same time. He uses Kula's signature spin kick, then he continues the move and Kula begins spinning and knocking down her opponent, aka. the infamous violent brute Duke. Then off Kula goes, spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning. *phew* That was long. And never in my eleven years of gaming experience, and eight years of KOF experience have I ever seen anyone use Kula like that. Imma learn that once I get the chance. :D
Then on Friday we learnt how to tell the time in German, and Murphy beat me 2 times in KOF. I need to brush up a bit more on Mignon and Ash, I suppose. -.- But I'm still better than him in House of the Dead 4. Waha.
Oh, and this guy who uses K', Duke and Ralf packs a punch. And he seems to know everyone in the arcade. And his shishou's (translation: master) gaming abilities is even better than his. Some of those typical aggressive KOF 2002 combos utilised by pros are almost copied into the game by his characters. Simply put, they're really good at it. I feel inferior. T.T
Ja...I'm done. Oyasumi.
No comments:
Post a Comment