2008-10-12

YAY

I don't believe this.

Mr. William How has sent us a message telling us that IT for Life Science has been cancelled due to a time-table hiccup. And then later in the day Vanaja has sent us a message saying that there's no Cell Biology practical tomorrow. So this means that we only have one class tomorrow. And that's Biostatitics. From 8a.m to 9 a.m. An hour of class.

When this piece of information hammered itself into my head, I was stunned. My mind paused for a few moments before bursting into jubilant shrieks of "THERE'S ONLY ONE HOUR OF CLASS TOMORROW". And then I started ranting to Eileen, aka xiao jie jie by continuously screaming three ridiculously prolonged strings of "yay" on msn. Sorry, xiao jie jie. Hope I didn't scar you for life. Haha... XD

Oh, and, Queens no minna-san, I'll be updating the blog entry about our meeting on Saturday tomorrow, most probably. Sorry... >.<

*dancingly disappears*

*YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY*

No comments: