Suddenly, a flash, and a roar of thunder. Everything turned dark. And with a loud bang, you knocked down the door to my heart and barged into the inner depths of my heart. A smirk on your face, and a gleaming dagger in your hand. You charge forward, and plunged your weapon into me, waking me up instantly with tremenduous pain. Crimson blood poured forth; darkness and despair flooded and threatened to engulf me. Doubt in my own conscience, trust in my own blood and in that thin ray of hope from afar.
Fear gripped me as I looked into your eyes. They told me nothing. Fear is nothing to fear, but fear itself. Ignorance is no longer. Oblivion is no longer. Just reality. Shall I close my eyes to it; shall I lock eyes with it with a smile? Or shall I glare at it, intentions of rebellion within my eyes, and challenge it; or shall I escape?
No comments:
Post a Comment