2008-09-10

tanjobi omedeto kurow kirishima~






Oh, and the above attached image is just for the fun of it... I would love to cosplay as her (Elisabeth Blanctorche of KOF XI) if I had *ahem* a better figure *ahem* and if I was TALLER. DAMN... = 3 =
*sigh* the desires and ideals of humanity... -_-

_________________________________________________________________
Hello and welcome to my latest post, spam, rant, piece of garbage post or whatever you would like to call it...

It's already 9th of September (Happy Birthday to my minion, Kurow Kirishima) and I still haven't found a job yet to keep me occupied. And I feel like a cat. I mean...who wouldn't after sleeping and waking up in the late morning or afternoon, then take a nap or slack all day after a meal. See what I mean. I'm going to stock up on the kilos, I KNOW IT.

Then this certain guy (I hope he never reads this) tries to involve me in a certain project that involves making a profile for a myspace account he created for me. I feel like switching off my phone tomorrow.
Ok, that is all. I'm tempted to kick some decent ass now. = 3 =
*sigh*

No comments: