2008-08-25

Saviour

Ok, cut the philosophical talk. I can't be bothered now...

Anyways, taking the saviour paper (Inorganic Chemistry) tomorrow. Hope it'll be my saviour, because I AM SO SCREWED FOR MATH AND PHYSICAL CHEM. If it goes badly I'll kill myself by stabbing myself repeatedly with a knife, shoot myself in the head with a shotgun and jump off a building I don't know what to do.

Then I'll start to mug my Microbiology A.

And when the exam ends I'll probably remove my black nail polish if I feel like it and change my blog layout. Yes, you heard me, I'm going to change the blog layout. On Friday (29th August) I'll go back to my old school, aka Compassvale Secondary for Teachers' Day celebration.

...That is all. I just ranted I know...probably a first (and many more to come?). But everyone has to crash once in a while *phew*... >.<

Ok, it's late. Oyasumi~

No comments: